PROFILE :BUSINESS ANALYST
Planning and managing assignments of varying scope
Plan and conduct requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's projected.
Develop strategies to improve development life cycle and governance processes
Work towards preparation of requirements management plan, business and functional requirement documents
Proficiency with MS Office (Including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
Proficiency with MS Project
Proficiency with MS Visio
Basic knowledge of PHP
Good Communication skills
EXPERIENCE LETTER PROVIDED AS A JOB, INTERN WILL BE UNPAID****** AFTER 3 MONTH CAN JOIN FOR PERMANENT EMPLOYEE
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Delhi, 110058
Required education: B-tech, M.tech, MCA, BCA, MBA,
Required language: ENGLISH
|We are looking for an experienced
GRAPHIC & WEB DESIGNER to join our friendly and hard-working web design/development team. You’ll be enthusiastic with a positive attitude; dedication and willingness to work hard, sometimes under high production pressure.
FULLTIME position available based in our JANAKPURI office.
If suitable then please apply with your updated resume including any relevant examples of work.
Job Description for PHP Developers :
1. Candidate should be well versed in making Dynamic Websites & User Interface.
3. North/West Delhi Candidates will be preferred.
4. Candidates having experience on frameworks like Codeigniter, Laravel, Node js, React js, CMS will be preferred.
5. Candidates having exposure on platforms like Magento , joomla, will be preferred.
6. Only experienced candidates are welcome.
7. Freshers with extra ordinary skills and expertise in above parameters can also be considered.
Key Points :
1. Flexible 8 hours Job.
2. Salary will not be a constraint for deserving candidate.
3. 12 Holidays in a year.
4. 12 CLs & SLs (earned leaves) in a year.
5. Direct Metro Connectivity.
6. Free training and enhancement sessions.
7. Project Deadline Targets
8. Regular Team outings.
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities: Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients Sales Executive Job Duties: 1.Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industr y; researching and analyzing sales options. 2.Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions. 3.Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements. Sales Executive Skills and Qualifications: Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales NOTE : The job of sales executive is contract based and is field based